Deutsche Version |


As a general rule non-European students are only allowed to work 120 days (or 240 half days) in Germany when having a residence permit for study purposes. Please check with the embassy/ consulate in your home country if this rule applies to you too. Thus in order to have enough financial means for living costs an applicant or student has to show proof of  €8.820,-  for one year (= €735,- per month, as of May 2018).

This can be done via

Please ask the embassy in your home country which proof of financial means is accepted.